The Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) describe the workflow that is required for studies based on the needs (compliance and continuity) and capabilities of the centrally operated groups and the systems they use. (HRPO, CRBS,OST,BJC)
Departments can take advantage of additional OnCore functionality and data fields and can add additional material to create their own SOPs. To use these SOPs as a template to create a Department specific SOP, click on the download links below for an editable document.
- New Study Setup (pdf), (download)
- Modifications (pdf), (download)
- Subject Management (pdf), (download)
- Post Award Financial Management (pdf), (download)
- Financials Supplement (pdf), (download)
- Documenting Serious Adverse Events and Deviations (pdf), (download)