OnCore is a comprehensive and unique application for managing clinical research. OnCore was originally developed in Madison, Wisconsin. Washington University in St. Louis joins other cancer centers, academic medical centers, and health care systems and hospitals across the country.
OnCore is more than just a system; it is a collaborative entity that will advance clinical trial operations at Washington University in St. Louis for years to come. It has a user-friendly interface designed to manage complex workflows and manual data entry. OnCore’s main purpose is to aid research coordinators and administrators in managing their day-to-day duties related to clinical trials.
- Setting up and managing all protocols and subjects in one place
- Support billing compliance
- Organize data management and monitoring
- Running reports to identify more efficient processes
- Improve patient recruitment, tracking outcomes, and more